The conference where you learn what places do to earn a reputation.
These extraordinary times provide an opportunity for people to develop their skills and competencies. This is why we have converted your annual Nordic economic development event into a learning journey, leading up to the main event of the 2-day digital experience conference.
- 26th of November and 3rd of December digital experience conference -
A two-day conference instead of one so that we can cover the topic of COVID in-depth and learn from best-in-class crisis management, recovery strategies and innovations.
An online learning journey:
- Watch the launch webinar with Simon Anholt, Greg Clark and other featured speakers.
- Video interviews and presentations
- White Paper on Place Branding
- Two-year free access to Nordic Place Branding Library
- User-friendly and little time investment needed, watch when you want
- Networking webinars in groups for tourism, investment promotion, talent attraction and place branding
- A fully digital conference on November 26th and December 3rd.
Speakers and details below!
This is the conference where you learn what places d o to e a r n a reputation.
The annual Nordic Place Branding Conference is the largest annual Nordic economic development and place branding event.
Participants will get the following benefits as a part of the learning journey:
- Revisit the launch webinar with Simon Anholt, Greg Clark and other featured speakers.
- Learn from video interviews and presentations with some of the most innovative and knowledgeable place experts and practitioners.
- Receive a “White Paper on Place Branding” where you can learn what is good, contemporary place branding, how does it work, what should be done to create changes at a place and examples of best practises.
- Two-year free access to Nordic Place Branding Library – a collection of recorded presentations from NPBC presentations since 2019.
- Network with international colleagues: we will moderate special thematic webinars with a limited number of participants for networking.
- All in delivered in a user-friendly and little time consuming way, spread out across eight months.
- A fully digital conference on November 26th and December 3rd
view location on Google maps