Find the programme here.
Participants – Haven’t received an email advising how to take part in the conference? Check your mail box and your bin. If you cannot find the email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These presentations will be delivered to you digitally live and recorded.
- Watch the launch webinar with Simon Anholt, Greg Clark and other featured speakers.
- Learn from video interviews and presentations with some of the most innovative and knowledgeable place experts and practitioners.
- Receive a “White Paper on Place Branding” where you can learn what is good, contemporary place branding, how does it work, what should be done to create changes at a place and examples of best practises.
- 2-year free access to Nordic Place Branding Digital Library – a collection of recorded presentations from NPBC presentations since 2019.User-friendly and little time investment needed, watch when you want
- Networking webinars in groups for tourism, investment promotion, talent attraction and place branding
- A fully digital conference on November 26th and December 3rd.
Please contact the organiser:
Co-founder and COO
Place Leadership Academy by Future Place Leadership
+46 (0) 70 794 9021